Time For Trump To Shut Down The Left Wing Liberal MSM Media
Shadow
2017-02-21 22:12:55 UTC
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:03:48 +0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get
all you need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News,
Breitbart and the speeches of the great leader who we are all
willing to lay down our lives for.
Trump must round up the Fascist Left, The Muslims, The Jews and
The Niggers.
You forgot the Asians and the Latinos ....
"Love Trump or Die"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
!Jones
2017-02-21 23:29:24 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:01:24 +0000 (UTC), in alt.war.vietnam Joe
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get
all you need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News,
Breitbart and the speeches of the great leader who we are all
willing to lay down our lives for.
"Love Trump or Die"
I assume that this is a joke?

Jones
Ördög
2017-02-22 02:20:25 UTC
Post by !Jones
x-no-idiots: yes
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:01:24 +0000 (UTC), in alt.war.vietnam Joe Cooper
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get all you
need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News, Breitbart and the
speeches of the great leader who we are all willing to lay down our
lives for.
"Love Trump or Die"
I assume that this is a joke?
Based on the average tone of the posts coming from Usenet Trump
supporters I would not be so sure. In fact, I am convinced they might be
deadly serious!
--
Ördög

"Ut sementem feceris, ita metes"(Cicero)
Ned Latham
2017-02-22 09:36:18 UTC
The igly sow's kapdof
(you know, that reatrd who sometimes calls himself "Ördög")
----snup----
Post by Ördög
Post by !Jones
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get all you
need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News, Breitbart and the
speeches of the great leader who we are all willing to lay down our
lives for.
"Love Trump or Die"
I assume that this is a joke?
Based on the average tone of the posts coming from Usenet Trump
supporters I would not be so sure. In fact, I am convinced they
might be deadly serious!
You're "convinced they might be"? Really? Is there any chance you
could be a little more vague and insinuative next time?
felix
2017-02-22 13:24:36 UTC
Post by Ördög
Post by !Jones
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get all you
need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News, Breitbart and the
speeches of the great leader who we are all willing to lay down our
lives for.
"Love Trump or Die"
I assume that this is a joke?
Based on the average tone of the posts coming from Usenet Trump
supporters I would not be so sure. In fact, I am convinced they
might be deadly serious!
You're "convinced they might be"? Really? Is there any chance you
could be a little more vague and insinuative next time?
he's 100% certain of the possibility of the probability, lol
--
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://www.barenakedislam.com/
http://www.siotw.org
Fran Snortilus
Well for a laugh have a look at the "American Thinker" site. Barf!
SG1
Fran those 2 words form an oxymoron. ;-)
Fran Snortilus
:-)) Yebbut, there are still some who can, and do. Thankfully.
SG1
Not in this ng.
Fran Snortilus

dolf
2017-02-24 18:01:22 UTC
Data mining probe
Post by !Jones
x-no-idiots: yes
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:01:24 +0000 (UTC), in alt.war.vietnam Joe
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get
all you need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News,
Breitbart and the speeches of the great leader who we are all
willing to lay down our lives for.
"Love Trump or Die"
I assume that this is a joke?
Jones
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS ACTUALITY
AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Wiley E. Coyote
It is certainly time to shut you down. With extreme prejudice.
Rudy Canoza
But you won't. You're a limp-wristed do-nothing.
!Jones
2017-02-22 22:16:54 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:01:24 +0000 (UTC), in alt.war.vietnam Joe
All they do is lie while he is the bastion of pure truth. Get
all you need to know from American Thinker, WND, Fox News,
Breitbart and the speeches of the great leader who we are all
willing to lay down our lives for.
"Love Trump or Die"
I'm cool with it; shut 'em down, I say!

Jones